Σάββατο 9 Απριλίου 2016

Every new street

The journey towards enlightenment is endless, as the most important journeys always are.
In every trip I find one more missing piece of myself. Each travel is unique, especially the ones to unknown places.Collecting the vibes of the neighborhoods, their people and their cultures, the buildings and the parks, from the oldest to the newest ones. This is what completes my soul, bit by bit, helping it grow and become what it is meant to be. Even the most ordinary places have their own stories imprinted and stored in their streets, the air, the atmosphere. And if it is a place I have walked before, with any new visit there will be new energy instilled in the mixture and will add yet another piece of my puzzle, one that I did not know was missing. 
Just like an image that gradually reveals itself before me, not only from being out of focus, but also showing its real size and glory. 
For we are each part of the universe and the universe is part of each of us. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: