Τετάρτη 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Roller Coaster

You get on it, and have no idea... You think it will be an intense ride, and that's all. But no, it turned out to be a crazy roller coaster, with the most unbelievable twists, the scariest downs and the most boosting ups. I was never one to be intense for long, though... So, I thought, for how long can a roller coaster flip you around? As it turns out, much much longer than you'd imagine! I've been on it since late April and I still can't see the end of the ride. I'm not scared, by now I know I can take it. But I am getting tired of it, very tired, exhausted and worn out. What keeps me going is the moments and bits and pieces that amaze me, impress me, wow me and take my breath away. It's been so long since I felt overwhelmed! But still... I need some stillness. And if the roller coaster doesn't start slowing down soon enough, I might just start considering jumping of. In the end of the day, when you know there is a way, why not use it?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: