Τρίτη 29 Οκτωβρίου 2013

I will always remember...

             


               ...A homeless person telling me that life can't be that bad
The night swim in a deserted beach...               
...A trip in a ship through a horrible storm
And the other trip in another ship through still waters...

              ...Spending the night in iced streets
                        Another night in unbelievable heat...
...Waking up in a nightmare                           
                                                                        Driving into a new era...
...Waking up in a new life
...The feeling of being loved unconditionally 
                                               The double rainbow above the sea...   
The confusion of my mind being in shock...                                                               
                                 ...The sense of fulfillment 
The first time I left everything behind...                            
                                                                                      ...How powerful the ability to dream can make you
And how cruel loneliness can feel...                                                                                 
                                 How great the warmth of the sun feels on my skin...
 And how cold but overwhelming it was to stand under a waterfall...        
                                                                                                 ...The red sky after a storm
The first rainbow I saw in London...                    
                                                      ...The last time I saw Crete
Standing on the top of a mountain at the edge of a rock...                                                    



So many things that I will always remember, just one that I will always remind myself:
Life is simple, life is wonderful,
all I have to do is take a second to notice it,
let the feeling settle in

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: